Bus is the most popular public transportation mode in Malaysia. You can go to almost anywhere in Malaysia by bus. It is also the cheapest choice than the other public transportation. The most well known express bus company are Transnasional, KBES, Plusliner and MaraLiner.
Since 2011, there are lot of improvement on bus express service in particular, especially the ticketing system. Terminal Bersepadu Selatan also known as TBS is the first bus terminal that use the centralized ticketing system that make the ticket purchase is easier than ever. Now, almost all main bus terminals use this system.
Some of the major bus terminal in Malaysia are:
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, KUALA LUMPUR
- Duta Bus Terminal, KUALA LUMPUR
- Melaka Sentral, MELAKA
- Terminal Amanjaya, Ipoh, PERAK
- Kuantan Sentral, Kuantan, PAHANG
- Penang Sentral, Butterworth, PENANG
- Terminal One, Seremban, NEGERI SEMBILAN
- JB Larkin Sentral, Johor Bahru, JOHOR
- Kuching Sentral, Kuching, SARAWAK
For more information, please click here.
These are website where you can get your ticket online :