Homestay Rumah Sungai is a small family-operated homestay in Lenggong, Perak. Located directly in front of the river, you enjoy your stay with the sound of nature and feel cool breeze from the river. There are also traditional kampung style breakfast and lunch included that you can choose.
Besides enjoying the chalet stay, you also can experience archaeological open-air and cave sites in Lenggong that were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site under Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley, owing primarily to its status as the oldest record of early man in a single locality outside Africa, spanning a period close to two million years.
- Tranquil environment
- Directly in front of the river
- Family day
- Play with water
- Enjoy kampung food
- Rumah Kayu (2 units): RM180/night
- Rumah Batu (5 units): RM220/night
- New brick room unit (4 units): RM180/night
- Breakfast and lunch for 3 person included
- For 2 adult + 2 children (1 queen bed)
- Addon: 1 mattress for additional 1 person (RM15/night)
Room features includes:
- Attached bathroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Prayer mat
Local food packages (depends on availability):
- Check-in: 2.00 pm
- Check-out: 12.30 pm
Other services available here:
- Fishing helper: RM10/person
- BBQ set rental: RM15
- Massage (Female only): RM50/session
- Bicycle rental: RM10 (only for chalet guest)
For more information, contact their Facebook page here.
Photo credit to Rumah Sungai FB.
Take a bus to Kuala Kangsar Bus terminal. Then, take Perak Transit [99A] bus heading for Lenggong until Kg. Kuak stop. Then, walk for about 500 m into Kg Kuak to the homestay.
Last updated on September 2022