UPSI Swimming Pool is a part of UPSI’s sports centre (Arena UPSI) which consist of a gymnasium, indoor arena and stadium. The facility is open for public use.
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Pool for children
- Swimming exercises
- Water aerobics exercises
- Swimming pool
- Kids pool
- Opening hours: Refer above table.
- Public: RM 10
- Children (7 – 17 years old): RM 5
- Children (Under 7 years old): Free
- UPSI student: Free
- UPSI staff and family: RM 3
- IPT student (non UPSI): RM 5
- Parking: Free
- Toilet: Free
- Attire: Swimsuit, short pants, shirts are OK but NO indecent clothes.
- Notes: RM 10 will be imposed to UPSI student and staff if did provide student or staff ID.
diarisiketambatu.blogspot | KoLaM ReNaNG UPSI KiNi DiBuKa KePaDa uMuM !
hanieazura.com | Jom berenang di Arena UPSI
Take KTM Komuter or ETS to Tanjung Malim Station. Then take a taxi or Grab for a 8 km ride to Arena UPSI.
Malaysia public transport guide:
BUS | TRAIN | FLIGHT | CAR RENTAL | FERRY | TAXI
UPSI Sports Centre
Address: Arena UPSI, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, 36900 Tanjung Malim, Perak
Facebook Page: Pusat Sukan UPSI