Poised as Asia’s First Animation Theme Park built at the cost of RM520 million in Ipoh, Perak, Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS) is set to be the most exciting dream destination for everyone!
- 6 themed zones of attractions
- Special themed cafes and restaurants
- Play rides for families and thrill
- Enjoy themed restaurant and cafe
- Walking around
- Information counter
- Prayer room
- Animation Square Zone: The Adventurers Cartoon Academy, BoBoiBoy Hero Academy, 4D Adventure Theatre and various shops and food outlets.
- Blast Off Zone: Includes The Smurfs, The Adventurers Bumper Blast, Starship Restaurant and more.
- Live Action Zone: Features Stunt Legends Arena, Asia’s first live stunt show.
- Lakeside Zone: Includes Space X-plorers, Hyperspin and Asteroid Attack.
- Fantasy Forest Zone: Includes tamer rides and attractions for younger kids.
- Tok Aba Kokotiam
- Pitstop Cafe
- Starship Restaurant Indoor & Outdoor
- Monkey Business Candy
- La Cremeria Cafe
- Coral Kingdom
ADMISSION & FEE
- Operating hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 4 pm to 12 am
- Friday – Sunday: 10 am to 12 am
- Public & School Holidays: 10 am to 12 am
- Wednesday: Closed except school & public holidays
- Admission: Free (Pay per ride)
- Parking: Free
- Toilet: Free
For more information, refer here.
From KL Sentral Station take KTM ETS to Ipoh Station. After arrived at the station, get a taxi or Grab for a 9 km ride. Alternatively, you can take myBAS bus no. T30a to AmanJaya Bus Terminal and walk for 1.4 km.
Movie Animation Park Studios