Set amid tropical greenery, this informal resort off Federal Route 1 is 9 km from central Rawang and 11 km from Kanching Rainforest Waterfall. Set in wood chalets on stilts, the polished suites provide air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, and views of the surrounding greenery. Upgraded quarters add sitting areas and/or pool views. An outdoor pool has a waterslide. Other amenities include a fishing pond, table tennis and bike rentals, plus outdoor games, a kitchen, a dining area and a BBQ pit. And, there’s a curfew.
- Traditional houses
- Swimming Pool
- Fishing (catch & release)
- Poultry farming experience
- Fruits plucking (seasonal)
- Table tennis
- Tyre swinging
- Traditional games
- Outdoor games
- Team motivation class
- Poultry coop
- Fishing pond
- BBQ pit
- View tower
- Jogging trek
- Fruit trees
- Vegetable beds
- Dining area
- Farmers Quarter
- Rambutan Chalet: 1 King Bed
- Pulasan Chalet: 2 King Bed
- Durian Satu Chalet: 1 King Bed + 2 Single Matresses
- Durian Dua Chalet: 2 Single Beds + 2 Single Matresses
- Bunga Raya Junior Suite: 1 King Bed, Pool View, Detached Bathroom
- Bunga Raya Executive Suite: 1 Super King Bed + 2 Single Matresses, Pool View
- Check-in after 2 pm. Please advise via email if your estimated arrival time is after 6 pm.
- Check-out is 12 noon.
- The rates are per night stay and are applicable for to the specific maximum number of guests stated, for the comfort of the guests. If this requirement is not met, your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made. We strictly do not allow day tripper/or relatives/or friends visiting you during your stay at carpe diem orchard home serendah.
- No meals are included or provided.
- Children aged eight or older will be charged as an adult.
- No pets are allowed.
- A public holiday surcharge of RM100 applies per chalet/room.
- The booking is for accommodation only. Requests for photo or film shoots must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The main gate will be locked between 10 pm and 7 am for the safety and security of the guests.
- Bring your personal care items, toiletries and towels.
For more updates, refer their website or WhatsApp/Call Lucinda 013-2288 223 (9 am to 6 pm).
Photo credit to Carpe Diem.
From KL Sentral Station, take KTM Komuter to Rawang KTM Station. It will take about 55 minutes for the 9 stops to Rawang. Then, take Setara Jaya bus no. 156 from SL 363 Pekan Lama Rawang heading for Bukit Beruntung. Stop at SL 452 Flat Bukit Rawang Jaya. Then, walk 500 m to the chalet.
Carpe Diam Orchard Home
Address: No. 803, Main Road, Sungai Choh, Hulu Selangor, Selangor
Tel/WhatsApps: 013-2288 223 (Lucinda)(9 am to 6 pm)