Kalumpang Resort & Training Centre is an agro tourism resort that was built in the orchards on land covering 17 acres. For those who love peace and beauty of the nature this resort is definitely a must visit. It has more than 70 units of chalets built with both natural and modern elements. Besides that, there are hostel for visitors who come in groups and also campsites for people who love outdoor activities. Kalumpang Resort & Training Centre can not only be a place of recreation, but it is also suitable as a training, courses, seminars, meetings, family day and camping. It also registered with the Ministry of Finance and is a company that is under the auspices of the Malaysia Budget Hotel Association.
- Beautiful landscape of waterfalls
- Pools for children and adults
- Training centre for group activities
- Team Building
- Family day
- Outdoor activities
- Farm visit
Optional Activities (Paid)
- Team Building
- Adventure Package
- Family Day Package
For more information, refer here.
- Changing room
- Prayer room
- Rest huts
- Recreation park
- Fish pond
- Mini zoo
- Gift shop
- Picnic area
- Obstacle park
- Mess hall
- 4 wheel drive
FEE & ACCOMMODATION
- Day trip:
- Adult (>12 years old): RM 10
- Children (5-12 years old) / Senior Citizens (≥55 years old): RM 5
- Children (<5 years old): FREE
- Hall+PA System: RM 650
- Hall 1 day (morning – evening): RM 350
- Additional LCD TV/Monitor: RM 220
- Campsite (Day trip admission fee applied):
- Tent (4 person)+Campsite: RM 40/tent
- Campsite only (4 person): RM 20/tent
- Tent installation: RM 10/tent
- Additional person: RM 10/tent
- Karaoke+Technician: RM 550/3 hour
- Karaoke+Technician (Coffee House / Canopy): RM 400/3 hour
- BBQ hut+2 packs of charcoal: RM 50
- Accomodations: Please refer here.
For more updates, refer their website or please contact here.
Photo credit to Kalumpang Resort and ruggedmom.com
Facebook Page Review
penaberkala.com | Sepetang di Kalumpang Resort and Training Centre
From NORTH/SOUTH by E1 PLUS expressway, take EXIT 121 Tanjung Malim. After toll plaza, turn right onto Route 1 heading toward Kalumpang/Kuala Lumpur. Follow the road for 4.5 km until you can see Kalumpang Mosque. Turn left onto the next T junction to Kampung pasir Puteh.
After that, turn right on the first junction then turn right again on the crossroad. Then, turn left onto Jalan Pasir Puteh 4. Follow the road until the end of the road. Turn left then turn right and follow the road until you arrived at the resort.
From KL Sentral Station, take KTM KOMUTER to Tanjung Malim Station via interchange at Rawang Station. It will take about 45 + 38 minutes. Then, take a taxi to the resort. The journey will take about 17 minutes for the 12 km journey.
Malaysia public transport guide:
BUS | TRAIN | FLIGHT | CAR RENTAL | FERRY | TAXI
Kalumpang Resort and Training Centre
Address: Lot 426 & 427 Jalan Sg Inki,Kg Pasir Putih, Kalumpang 44100 Kerling, Hulu Selangor, Selangor
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Facebook Page: Kalumpang Resort
Address: No. 37A, Jalan Lawan Pedang 13/27, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel: 03-55109145 / 03-55111204 / 013-5306528